Software Versions 2.x
Important note: Units that are equipped with 4G WWAN modules with software version 04.004 or
newer, will require RSA-series firmware versions 2.1-4348 or newer.
This will concern all units produced after July 1, 2019 with serial numbers
49000 and up.
software release: 2.1-4348 (October 30, 2019) Release
- RSA-4222, RSA-4222W3, RSA-4222W4
RSA-4122, RSA-4122W3, RSA-4122W4 Download
- RSA-1220M, RSA-1220W3, RSA-1220W4
- RSA-1120M, RSA-1120W3, RSA-1120W4 Download
- RSA-1020DW3, RSA-1020DW4
- RSA-1120D Download
- RSA-4222, RSA-4222W3, RSA-4222W4 with BGP support
- RSA-4222, RSA-4222W3, RSA-4222W4 with BGP and IXagent support
RSA-series data sheets Download
web configuration guide Download
RSA-series RADIUS attributes Download
The MIB file is now added to the firmware and can be downloaded via the
Management>Access services>SNMP page of the unit's web interface.
1. After loading new firmware, it may be neccesary to reload the page
in the web
browser in order to update
the html content that is stored in the web
cache. If the unit's web interface remains in the web
browser's cache then any
new menu items may not be displayed.
2. When upgrading from RSA-4122(W) version 1
software to version 2 software,
the settings of the version 1 software will not be used (but will
For running with the V2 software a new configuration will have to be
means that you cannot do the upgrade from a remote location over any of
ports. After reloading version 1 software on the device, the old
settings will be active