Software Version 2
the RSA series version 2 software.
For the (older) RSA-4122(W) 4.06L.02-xxxx software click here.
software release: 2.1-4138 (June 20, 2019) Release
- RSA-4222, RSA-4222W3, RSA-4222W4 with BGP and IXagent support
- RSA-4222, RSA-4222W3, RSA-4222W4 with BGP support
- RSA-4222, RSA-4222W3, RSA-4222W4
RSA-4122, RSA-4122W3, RSA-4122W4 Download
- RSA-1220M, RSA-1220W3, RSA-1220W4
- RSA-1120M, RSA-1120W3, RSA-1120W4 Download
- RSA-1020DW3, RSA-1020DW4
- RSA-1120D Download
RSA-series data sheets Download
web configuration guide Download
RSA-series RADIUS attributes Download
The MIB file is now added to the firmware and can be downloaded via the
Management>Access services>SNMP page.
1. After loading new firmware, it may be neccesary to reload the page
in the web
browser in order to update
the html content that is stored in the web
cache. If the unit's web interface remains in the web
browser's cache then any
new menu items may not be displayed.
2. When upgrading from RSA-4122(W) version 1
software to version 2 software,
the settings of the version 1 software will not be used (but will
For running with the V2 software a new configuration will have to be
means that you cannot do the upgrade from a remote location over any of
ports. After reloading version 1 software on the device, the old
settings will be active